Programme ObjectivesJuly 26, 2023 2023-09-05 12:07
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To equip students with fundamental concepts of domain subjects like marketing, finance, human resource management along with technical competency to work effectively in various managerial areas.
- To provide students practical exposure of working with real time cases and facilitate with regular industrial training and industry visits to meet the basic requirements of management process.
- To prepare students for analysis of political, economic, financial, social, technological and legal environmental factors that is relevant for strategic decision-making in a global organization. Also to Evaluate and develop recommendations regarding a corporate business strategy for an international market.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Learner will be able to identify the key issues faced by a business or strategic business unit, utilize qualitative and quantitative methods to explore and solve critical business problems,
- Students will be able to incorporate diversity and multicultural perspectives while making business decisions as an entrepreneur or manager.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- Domain knowledge: Domain Knowledge Gain domain knowledge for understanding business dilemma and make effective decisions.
- Problem analysis: Apply theories, appropriate techniques and strategic tools for planning, analysis and execution.
- Design/development of solutions: Demonstrate effective planning abilities including time management, resource management, delegation skills and organizational skills. Develop and implement plans and organize work to meet deadlines
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Learn, select, and apply apposite methods and procedures, resources, and modern computing tools within rational limits to achieve optimum output.
- The Manager and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety and legal issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional management practices.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the corporate activities in societal and environmental contexts, and apply knowledge to cope up with need for sustainable development.
- Business Ethics: Apply ethical principles and nurture commitment to personal and professional ethics in all aspects of business practice
- Individual and team work: Develop leadership skills by working effectively in teams
- Communication: Enhance verbal, written and presentation skills in students and make them able to comprehend and write effective reports, make effective presentations and documentation, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Exhibit knowledge and understanding of management principles and apply these one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team. Manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Create an interest to engage in continuous learning independently to improve knowledge and develop competencies.