Grievances cellNovember 21, 2022 2023-03-29 4:21
The University has established a Grievance Redressal Cell, to provide a mechanism for redressal of students’ grievances and ensure the transparency in admission, and prevention of unfair practices, etc. The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student. The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the officer in-charge of Grievance Redressal Cell. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the letterbox/ suggestion box of the Grievance Cell. Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to the officer in-charge of Student’s Grievance Cell.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Suggestion / complaint Box is installed in front of the grievance redressal cell in which the Students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal.
- The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the studentsThe cell formally will review all cases and will act accordingly as per the Management policy.
- The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
Procedure for lodging complaint:
- The students may feel free to put up a grievance in writing
- The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
- The Grievance Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.