Alumni AssociationNovember 20, 2022 2023-07-01 5:56
Together we are stronger.
The Objectives of the Alumni Association shall be:
- To provide a vibrant forum that promotes interaction and networking among alumni of the University.
- To help alumni achieve their professional and societal goals.
- To contribute to the University’s vision of being recognized among the world’s leading institutions/Universities in academics, research, outreach, and innovation.
- To function on charitable basis, and to run the Association on ‘no profit no loss’ basis.
- To promote best practices in different areas of science, technology, humanities and social sciences for the benefit of the society, especially weaker sections.
- To create awareness about the University and its alumni in the public.
- To assist deserving students from the sections of the society financially and otherwise.
- To provide financial support to the University and its programs.
- To develop alumni programs that foster fellowship among alumni and encourage the physical, moral, and spiritual growth of the University.
- To Assist the University in the growth of its academic, administrative, cultural, and extracurricular activities.
The Chancellor of the Desh Bhagat University, Mandi Gobindgarh shall be the ex-officio Patron of the Association.
|Finance Officer||Finance Head of DBU|
|Member Secretary||Dean student affairs|
|Four Invited member||Faculty of the University|
“Ex-off” means Ex-officio member.
|Alumni Association Designation||Representative|
|Chairman||Dean Students Affair(Ex-off)|
|Vice President||Student Representative|
|General Secretary||Student Representative|
|Executive Member||Student Representative ( 3)|
|Treasure||Account’s Officer DBU (Ex-off)|
|Invited Members||Students Representatives (3)|
|Member Secretary||Chief Faculty Hostel Warden (Ex-off)|
|ROSM members||ROSM (representative of student members)|