IncubationNovember 19, 2022 2022-11-24 4:35
IEDC provides co working spaces and technology support to new budding entrepreneurs in building scalable technology products and solutions. It is open to all DBU students and Faculties. The startup founders can easily access to the Sector Experts & Business Mentors, Industry and Investor networks of IEDC and are guided for a variety of state and central Govt. schemes and grants.
Incubators Established Under IEDC
- Technology Business Incubator (TBI)
- Agriculture and Food Incubator
- Herbal and Bio-Incubator
- Design Incubator
- Livelihood Business Incubator
- Idea Acceleration: Idea To Concept
- Product Acceleration: Concept To Launch
- Market Acceleration: Launch To Revenue
ACCESS TO FUNDS
- Funds provided from IEDC
- Fund sanctioned from Govt agencies through IEDC
- External funding agencies.
- Global and National exposure programs
- Skill development trainings
- Work with Tech experts
- Industry and Investor visits
- Community events and workshops.
- Direct interaction with Experts.
CO-WORK WITH US
- Plug & Play desk & cabin spaces (Working Hours)
- Access to TBI Lab & IoT Solutions.
- Business service during office hours.
- Development tools available at IEDC.