Team MembersNovember 18, 2022 2023-02-14 2:47
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Campus (IEDC)
By guiding for Ideation, Innovation and Incubation the IEDC will be the coaching partner for the startup ecosystem. The IEDC will empower and support start-ups to become successful, bring employment, prosperity and economic growth to the region and far beyond.
IEDC inspires, facilitates and supports students, alumni, university staff members and local community members with expertise, know-how, coaching and initial (seed) funding on their way to setting-up and manage their own successful sustainable company. This support will be delivered in a physical and virtual manner by a team of well-trained, educated and professional staff with understanding of the local and regional market.
- To act as an institutional mechanism for providing various services including information on all aspects of enterprise building to budding entrepreneurs.
- To create Entrepreneurial culture and inculcate a culture of innovation driven entrepreneurship through student projects.
- To respond effectively to the emerging challenges and opportunities
- To Extend necessary guidance to the students for preparing project reports, obtaining project approvals, loans and facilities from agencies of support systems and information on various technologies.in obtaining approval and execution of their projects
- To Organize Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps, Entrepreneurship Development Programmes.
- To conduct skill development training programmes leading to self/wage employment.
- To conduct programmes related to women and weaker sections of the society.
- Generating awareness through industrial visits and panel discussions
- Developing attitudes through motivational talks and expert talks
- Developing competencies through workshops of technology development, idea generation, case study etc.
For services contact
Desh Bhagat University
Contact No. 01765- 520572,01765- 520564