Vision & MissionJanuary 4, 2023 2023-01-04 4:11
Vision & Mission
In accordance with the vision of the university, the Department of Education envisions to be one of the pioneer and leading department of country through interdisciplinary understanding. It visualizes to work for innovation in the new practices and high impact teaching strategies for developing world class human resources. The Department seeks to create, preserve and disseminate knowledge to build competitive capability for holistic development and nurturing future generations for better societal contribution.
- To contribute substantially and got placed in frontline in achieving the goals and objectives of NEP-2020 and especially in the field of Teacher Education in synchronization with the planned and coordinated efforts and developments of the regulators NCTE, SCERT and UGC to establish as top best department in the field of Teacher Education.
- To work for innovation in the new practices and high impact teaching strategies.
- To create, preserve and disseminate knowledge
- To build competitive capabilities.
The Department of Education is dedicated for excellence in educational services by working on academic standards, pedagogical practices, technological skills, research skills, teaching for inclusion, social impact and value development in the area of teacher education.
- Educate and train young minds into quality teacher educators,who can be an asset in the field of teacher education.
- Provide an integrated, multidisciplinary education to students enrolled in the different programs of teacher education of the department, abiding all statutory guidelines.
- Developing a teaching and research culture in the department and amongst students and the faculty that can contribute in the field of teacher education at global level.
- Inspire all faculty members to contribute to nation building by serving as resource persons in various institutions and in areas of their expertise.
- Emphasizing on major thrust areas of teacher education and its contribution in sustainable development by conducting seminars, conferences, workshops and research in these areas.
- Promote inclusion of all stake holders to participate in the activities of the department, including parents and alumni.
- To provide quality Doctorates Teacher Educators
- To emphasize on e-learning in Teacher Education.
- To utmost contribution towards quality in overall System of Education may be ensured at Local, District State and National level.