Civil EngineeringJanuary 23, 2023 2023-01-23 6:42
About – Department of Civil Engineering
The Department of Civil Engineering established in 2012 offering programme Diploma, B.Tech, M.Tech and PHD. A team of qualified faculty with ample experience is the highlight of the Department.
The department has expertise in almost the entire spectrum of Civil Engineering, offering Higher Degree programmes M.Tech in Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering and Construction Technology and Management, and PHD Civil Engineering. These make the students capable of providing solutions with professional and ethical responsibility and also gives importance to research based projects and to prepare students for teaching and further research.
All the programs emphasise on industry and research based projects, which would enhance their skills to become successful professionals. The department is also actively involved in consultancy services. The department is also very active in Guest Lectures, Seminars, other activities, etc. The department has been constantly involved in a range of consultancy projects.
- PhD Civil Engineering
- M.Tech Transportation Engineering
- M.Tech Structural Engineering
- M.Tech Construction Technology and Management
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
- Diploma Civil Engineering
- Construction practices, Designing of Transportation System, Earthquake resistant buildings, pavement, irrigation practices, Survey, Project planning and control, Structural Designing
- Seminars, Expert Talks and Workshops, Mentoring and Career Guidance sessions, Industrial visits, Industry projects &Internships.
- Placement opportunities for Civil Engineering students in Sheopur Municipal Corporation, Ruby Engineers and Builders, Ludhiana ASC Builders Private Limited, Civil Construction Services, Srinagar, L&T Construction Buildings and Factories, Government of India Central Public Works Department New Delhi