Center of ExcellenceApril 15, 2023 2023-08-12 6:59
Center of Excellence
- Centre of excellence is a team of skilled knowledge workers whose mission is to provide Quality, Affordable and meaning full Education
- Center of excellence framework includes the people, processes, and technology necessary to maximize the benefits of Education with long-term vision.
- To new innovation through teaching practices through specially crafted academic curriculum.
About DBU Center Of Excellence (DBU COE)
We, Desh Bhagat University are including DBU Centre of Excellence under NEP 2020 in which we are having different programs which can be conducted at different centers across the place, who have adequate infrastructure and faculty to provide quality skilling to the students at their own place under New India Literacy Program for Adult Education and Lifelong Learning.
DBU Centre of Excellence in skilling ecosystem is envisioned to be one stop resource centre, established/working in partnership with industry to raise training standards, boost productivity, address emerging skill gaps and align training & research according to industry needs. With the intent to overcome skill demand-supply mismatch, to have continuous supply of skilled workforce and disseminate best practices, “Centre of Excellence” is proposed to be recognized by Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). The initiative would encourage such bodies already engaged in research and development activities in the skilling domain and allied fields to work on key emerging areas where there is knowledge deficit or skill gap, so as to set up Centre’s of Excellence.
This Model is based upon criteria of Centers within a training institution. The most common is establishing a DBU Center of Excellence within an institution, such as a university or training provider. Existing facilities may be used, or new ones may be constructed. The institution once declared as a DBU Centre of Excellence
can be elevated from “good” to” great” by acquiring expert/ master trainers, upgrading existing facilities, acquiring tools, equipment and facilities as per the market requirement, introducing domain specific blended learning. Typically, this center will become a model of best practice in the designated field. This approach enables the new center to take advantage of the reputation and resources of an existing institution with an established reputation in the skill domain. The DBU Centre of Excellence could partner with various industries, government, sector skill councils, and industry bodies to upscale its competency and the existing Skill Universities may adopt this model if they meet the criteria for recognition.
Our Vision and Mission
- To be an excellent forerunner in empowering students to be successful self learners, who will use their acquired values, skills and knowledge to full potential and contribute to the larger community.
- Create a pool of certified students equipped with the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to meet/exceed industry expectations on both a local and regional level.
Why DBU Centre of Excellence ?
- Center of Excellence is a body that provides leadership, best practices, research, support, training of trainers and skill training for a specific sector/s. The literal meaning of a Center of Excellence is – ‘A place where the highest standards are maintained.’
- Centre of Excellence in skilling ecosystem is envisioned to be one stop resource centre, established/working in partnership with industry to raise training standards and boost productivity.
- Centre of Excellence is a team of dedicated individuals managed from a common central point, separate from the functional areas that it supports with in a practice.
- Provide through leadership and good directions to students.
- Establish and promoting best practices to the students.
- Provide great support and best education which clear the students through about their careers.
TRAINING PARTNER OF DBU CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE
|Sr. No||Name of Institute||Directore Name|
|1||JARASO Institute DUBAI (UAE)||Dr. Abdul Latheef Vidiakkaran|
|2||Pinnacle Institute of Fashion Technology||Dr Sameer Aggarwal|
|3||Impact Paramedical &Health institute||Dr Archana Aravindan|
|4||Mata Jarnail Kaur Memorial Institute of Nursing & Paramedical Sciences(MJK)||Miss Rupinder Kaur Bhuttar|
|5||Council of Technical Development continuing Academic Education & Scientific Studies(CTDS)||MP Sudheer Babu|
|6||National Institute of Medical Sciences||Mr Sazad Hussain|
|7||Kalinga Institute of Manegement System||Mr Tapan Sasman|
|8||Gurukul Degree College||Mrs Bela Chohan|
|9||Sri Guru Gobind Singh Institute of Paramedical Sciences||Mr Gurinder Singh|
|10||Amritsar Institute of Paramedical Sciences||Dr Nipun passi|
|11||FLY SAFE||Mrs chhaya|
|12||Lifeline Hospital||Mr. Vaibhav Maheshwari|
At Desh Bhagat University we have created various centres of excellence with a view to strengthening teaching, interdisciplinary research, Innovation and community engagement. These Centres are for collaboration among faculty, scholars, students and industry for research and academic growth.
We currently have the following Centres of Excellence & International Quality Certification
- Center of Excellence in Research
- Center of Excellence in Foreign Language
- Center of Excellence in Engineering Research
- Center of Excellence in Sciences
- Center of Excellence for Women Empowerment
- Edu Skills
- International Quality Certification