Paramedical Sciences Diploma ProgrammesJanuary 5, 2023 2023-01-05 17:39
Paramedical Sciences Diploma Programmes
|Diploma of Operation Theatre Technology||Selection procedure
||Duration of the course is of 2.5 years or 5 semesters (inclusive of six months of internship) with 740 hours of Theory & 1420 hours of Practical Classes and another 720 hours dedicated for internship. Total number of hours – 2880 for the total course|
Operation Theatre Technology Course Outcome
Eligibility for admissionSelection Procedure :
- He/she has passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized by any Indian University or a duly constituted Board with pass marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Candidates who have studied abroad and have passed the equivalent qualifications determined by the Association of Indian Universities will form the guide line to determine the eligibility and must have passed in the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English up to 12th Standard level.
- Candidates who have passed the Senior Secondary school Examination of National Open School with a minimum of 5 subjects with any of the following group subjects.
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
- English, Physics,Chemistry,Biologyandanyotherlanguage
- He/she has attained the age of 17 years as on -(current year) &maximum age limit is 30 years.
- He/she has to furnish at the time of submission of application form, a certificate of Physical fitness from a registered medical practitioner and two references from persons other than relatives testifying to satisfactory general character.
- Admission to B.Sc. Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology course shall be made on the basis of eligibility and an entrance test to be conducted for the purpose. No candidate will be admitted on any ground unless he/she has appeared in the admission test and interview.
- Entrance test, to be conducted by the university as per the syllabus under 10
- Successful candidates on the basis of written Test will be called for the interview & shall have faced an interview board. The interview board will include the Head of the Department of medical imaging (Chairman of the Board) along with the Principal/ chief faculty as well as Chief of MRIT apart from other nominees, whose recommendations shall be final for the selection of the students.
Provision of Lateral Entry:Lateral entry to second year for allied and health care science courses for candidates who have passed diploma program from the Government Boards and recognized by State/CentralUniversity, fulfilling the conditions specified and these students are eligible to take admission on lateral entry system only if the same subject have been studied at diploma level. There may be need of deliberation on the inclusion of a few bridging courses a read visable for those having less qualified subjects.
Duration of the course :Duration of the course: 4 years or 8 semesters.(1060 hours of Theory & 2120 hours of Practical Classes) and 1440 hours of internship.
Radio Imaging Technology Course Outcome
||4 semesters/ 2 Years + six months internship Minimum of 720 hours of internship should be completed by the candidate to be awarded a Diploma Total number of hours – 2896 for the total course Total number of hours – 2880 for the total course|